Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The When Expression

More opportunities ahead.. A toast to that.
Sushi King (Piramid) 's services.. A middle finger to that.
Upcoming class trip for Ms. Syireen's assignment.. A hurray to that.
To the 'F' I got for CTR.. A laugh to that.

Just in case if you didn't know, only four monkeys passed CTR in class. Congrats anyways. As for the rest of us, we just laughed bout it. Ms.Nicole said: YOU DESERVED IT!

siGh..



-When is HE gonna pay me?
-When is SHE gonna get my Bobbi Brown's?
-When is HE gonna stop emo-ing?
-When is the new Ipod Nano releasing?
-When do I get to go to Phuket?
-When is my kawan-kawans coming back from Aussie?
-When do I get to go on a all-expenses-paid shopping?
-When can I get my own dream place?
-When will my boyfriend get me a Platinum card?
-When will my dream ride fall from the sky?
-When can I get my Sony Ericsson W910i?

when.. when.. WHEN???!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home