Thursday, August 30, 2007

Merdeka Eve 2007

Merdeka Day.. the way I'm spending it shall be told tomorrow.

Merdeka Eve.. Well, first of all.. Do you think it'll be much of a difference if British did not give us our freedom in 1957?

No freedom from British : Ruled by British, higher currency, considered a western country(maybe), everybody speaking with a strong accent..
Freedom from British : Ruled by the government (what's the diff, again?), expensive petrol, duit kopi, large uncivilized population, low income..
Others..faham-faham-lah
..........................
........................
political topics...sensitive issue..
Might as well just shuttup.. dumbfark.
OOOkay... Speaking of Merdeka Eve.. since it doesn't carry any important meaning to me.. like what leemin said "I hate Malaysia..." or somethin like that.. yeah.. I did not join the rest at Mardi.. -too packed, moodless, and several other reasons
Instead, I celebrated The Eve IN THE CAR. So not cool. with an emo dude driving next to me.. a crazy gal sitting next to me.. and a weird* dude mumbling behind of me *says Lemon*
The massive jam is such a turn off.. ya knoe.. crazy drivers honking from all directions.. suddenly *POP* the fireworks.. dammit. It's 12 am.
...............
Went to Decanter's at Hartamas and enjoyed my Pena Collada* with an extra two dudes, Chee Ho and Jian Wei*............................................hahah..leemin was damn tipsy. Ivan.. a lil tipsy.
Haihs..
Whats going on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home