Monday, August 27, 2007

What to say?

Lying before me are piles of books on the table waiting for me to read..
I can't seem to reach out for it..
the hesitation..
OH NO..!
I'm officially TOASTED.

Lying next to me is a mobile phone waiting to receive a message..
it isn't vibrating yet..
perhaps he's busy..
OH WELLS..
I'll just wait..
I'm officially in..****
Say the MAGIC word.

Lying behind of me are files of lecture notes waiting to be flipped through..
Another week to go.. minus yesterday..
minus wednesday and friday..
there..
four days to cover up FIVE subjects for mid term examination..
OH FARK..
Need.. Help..

.................................................................................................................

Apologies to you guys who have asked me out for the past few days..
sorry for turning you peops down.
After next week, I promise I'll make it up to you guys aight?
A week of parties, drinking sessions, hangouts, sleepovers..
Call me and I'll be there..
muachs! luv ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home