Saturday, September 01, 2007

A Random Nighout with Sayengs and The Friends

Dear readers..
My Merdeka Day was celebrated sweetly..
with darling boyfriend..and some friends..
First, Baskin Robbins with darlings at Mont Kiara..
(I luv it when we girls go out with a few cars side by side)
It's just so, GIRLS moments.
Then, dancing and drinking..
at MardiGras..
limited intake of alcohols..not fun at all..
however, we both got really tipsy at the end of the day.
Cheers baby.


The day after that, which was yesterday..
were Leyvin, Hemraj and Ken Nie's joint Birthday party..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LEGAL BOYS!
Be a MAN, Do the RIGHT Thang! =)

In the late afternoon, when I was napping, Joe called..

"sayEng...where're you.. come to Poppy now... Ben's here also.."
"..huhh... *yawns*.. what?? Now???"
"yessssh NOW.."
"okay. ..... see you there.."

When I got there, both of them were already high.. Ben couldn't walk straightly
(Joanne, in short, Joe. They are both my sayEngs.. Another one missing is Jessy.. another sayEng.. we're the beer buddiessss.....Cheers to STELLA babeyh!)
After 2 or 3 jugs of beer, I can't remember, but only 3 glasses for me, we left to Daddykins'
(Joe calls him Daddy, so we did too)

haahhaaah... I renamed Joe to 'Joanne P'Tri Ainne' I likey that name.. hahahaah..

at Daddy's, we watched his two cat-siblings, humping one another.. oouuh.. Orgasm.
I hate cats, still. His is extra huge. SCaRRrryyy..
Joe said "Ben's an all-rounded guy. He's nice in person, plays the guitar..blablabla..."..
Yeah... I think Ben's AWESOME! yea yea?? (Ben, don't terasa..)
That conversation strucked when he took the guitar and started playing em'.. awww..
Daddy got changed and we went to Ben's. We lost Joe & Daddy half way so I waited alone for Ben to change. The before and after changing sure made a difference on him. hahhaaah. Styled hair, sprayed perfumes.. Nice.

Missed a few turning and took the longest way possible to OU. That was really funny.
Surprisingly, the carpark was quite empty last night.
First I met Euan, Bing, Eu Vin and Ken Nie.
Next David and Su Jin. Then when it comes to Chermaine, Ee May, Jean, and allllll....
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *Screams aloud*
Damn! I luv em'.
Also met Aipeng, Sam, Eugene, Ashley, Pakkah and everyone else..
Danced a lil' bit with Ben, Joe, Daddy, Joel, Cher, Jeremy, Euan, Bing, Sam, Rach* and a couple more. Got carried twice all of a sudden!
Ee May and Jeremy was pretty wasted that night.
Me, I couldn't drink nor dance much. Stupid beers and foods.. no elaborations.
The party kinda ended with some childish fights. I really meant FIGHTS.
Some dumbass bitches.. accusing the guys.. called gangs.. blablabla..
First was Shang Hong, then Mark.. Pity the boys.
Was dragging myself to all directions and suddenly one of the bouncers pinched my cheek and smiled. huhh? But he's the one always letting me in larh. hehe.

Supper with Peng and all got screwed up.. Nevermind..
Since I didn't wanna go home yet, I drove myself to some mamak nearby and enjoyed the cool morning breeze there.

Enough I had some guys asking me to have a drink with them at the club, then the table opposite me started doing nonsense at the mamak. First the walk-over to talk, but somehow the guys chickened out. GOOD shyt. I gave him the "I'm bitchy, don't talk to me" look.. I'm guessing they are in their early 20s'.

Okay.. I don't know what I'm saying already.. byebye.



Baby wasn't wid me..
Everybody was expecting him there last night..
wells, he had hashing in Temerloh and got drunk there..
luv luv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home