Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Baby's Birthday

Oh yeah babeyh!

Four down, ONE more to go..

I meant my mid term papers by the way. Yesterday's was pure LUCK.

Today's, CTR was a bytch. So I flung it and walked out. ICC was hell BOMB. Almost at finger tip. *snaps* well, that still doesn't mean I'll get A for that.. Mass Media WRITING.. wells.. WRI..TING.. I planned to finish up early at first but I ended up staying till the very last minute. It was fair, news report was..urhm..the usual.. blablah.. nuff bout today.



Yesterday was Ivan Wong's burpday. Ops I meant BIRTHDAY. Love you baby.

Allianced with his mate, Nick D to throw him a small surprise party after his rehearsal.
So, After my paper at 12, I went to Midvalley to fix my fuckedup phone. Its a darling now.

How should I put it. I was in both good and bad luck.



The Bad: Phone jammed, lost my way in the car park searching for my car in my three inch heels with big heavy packages in my hands, drove one big round just to get back to the same damn place by accident (intended to use SHORT-CUTS to New Town).



The Good: Got my Digi roadshow payment, got a 25 bucks Topshop voucher because a stranger woman didn't want to get a card of her own and used mine instead, found the pressie I wanted to get for him.



See.. Weird-kan?



So yeah, came home for a half an hour nap then went out to grab the pizzas.

It was 10 pass 7 when I reached Sunway and Nick were all prepared with the cake. (B thought I just woke up and was expecting to meet me at his place. harhar..) He was all surprised and I'm glad he loved it. We were chilling at the performing arts rooftop for a bit as his college mates enjoyed the foods. Interesting and funny bunch of people. It was nice meeting them.

I bumped into Zen on the way out.. wee.. so I fetched her back since I was heading towards the same direction and we had a lil' funny chat in the car. haha. good fun. So in the night, B and I celebrated his BD at our place. shh.. like I said, our place. muuachs! Sweet chat, good cocktails, yummy shisha, comfy pillows.. Good Day after all. The hassles were all worth it. Love.


Happy Birthday, beloved boyfriend..
Never felt this way before.. I realise that I love him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home