Friday, September 21, 2007

Pictures From The Previous

A Night with Abigail & Sara,

at Laundry..

at Maison..

then back to Laundry..



























Then the missing shot I just received a couple of days ago..

Rachel & I at MardiGras


Gosh.. look at the height diferences.. sharks!

*hides face in the blanket*





Wells, as many time as I've said never again to lay my feet in MardiGras, I just couldn't keep myself away from that place. Its like a weekly routine or some sort, same place, same dance, same.. urhm.. faces. However, it was hell of a night. Letting loose on stage and on the dance floor felt so darn good. I say: My favourite activity

The After-Club shot, last night..




I had doubts bout bringing the camera to the club so I didn't have any shots with the boys. Except those in Ivy's phone. yeehheee..



Here I, PhatD..Signing off, with LOVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home