Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Days when I was at Baby's

Finally, I get to lay my hands, on blogspot, and.. my bed, my own blanket which nobody will pull it away from me in the middle of the night.

The aftermath : Flu
The past three days' been the loveliest days in.. .. .. love honey.
I was at Mardigras, AGAIN, last Friday. B.O.R.I.N.G .. Poor dancing crowd, nobody wants to layan me, not even B. .. L.O.U.S.Y .. I had my yummy Malibu after club. *slurrp!*
B was late for class the next morning. HArhAR.. piggyness within! In the evening, I met Sara and Abigail at The Curve to have dinner at Itallianese. And again, we ordered too much. I didn't have my Salmon Salad that I wanted. *sobs* bb..bbut gained: Mr.Eye Candy's smile. wtfff?? I still luv B, like wayyy better. =) After dinner, Sara and I got *bounced* outta Maison (says Abigail who got the stamp but did not enter),enough that they had only LALAS walking in, some more they don't wanna let us in cuz our Birthdays are like, two months away only. So, we went back to Laundry. Baby, Ben, Dave, Jin, Aby, Sara, and Juan was there with me. Dave opened a Champagne, I had my Mai Tai, Ben & B failed to get their drinks cuz the waiter, apparently, FORGOT or somethin like that.. The bar was closing already at that time..blahblahblah. They fuckin pissed Ben off. How dare they! Chill lar dude, have a glass of champagne. =p
So, Soo Jin, who is David's girlfriend, is currently working on a music video for her assignment and decided to get us* both involved in it. The whole plot is hilarious, especially the *cheat-on-bf* part Dav & I played. Can't wait to get it done then watch it. yeahahaha.
As for today, I missed church, again, this morning. I kinda.. you know.. baby.. OVERSLEPT! so yeah, missed it lah. Got home at bout 12, showered, then left to Dave's place. HAHAH! The run-in-the-drizzle with Mr.Sista-Sista with an umbrella was fun-nay! gawsh. Im all excited already. Mr.SexyBeerBelly is still out with Unc.James. Food vs Girlfriend. He chose food over girlfriend, as usual-lah. hmm.. speaking of food, I've been craving for O'Briens since Monday already. Im missing the doubledeckerturkeytomatoe* thingy they have. yumms. Think im gonna bug someone to have it with me tomorrow. harhar.. he's deadmeat!
-I haven't get the pictures from Aby, Rachel and David yet so, chillar dulu yea?-
PhatD signing off, sexy.
BY THE WAY.. watch Mr. David Kok Choon Wai's previous videos.. just click.. on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home