Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pay Cheque Day, Vogue, Hangover

I went to class this morning with a hangover. zzzZZzz. and I skipped Adnan's BCS again.

It all happened because of last night. Kenny told me that our Hotlink pay is finally out. Everyone was told to meet at Damansara Uptown's Starbucks, 9 p.m. . Before that, B & I went to David's place to complete our final shoot for Soo Jin's m.v. and unfortunately, when B left, we found out that his part of shoot was missing. We had no choice but to make Joe Win as a replacement. *ahem* Bed scene summore. AHAHA! okay, scrap that. Everything ended at nine something. Thinking that I was already late, I rushed to Uptown just to find out that the pay cheque is not even ready. They couldn't pay us with cash as the total amount of pay that day was about 90k, said someone. So, we waited impatiently till 11 something then left to Vogue, a pub nearby, to have boosts that Joe's been craving for all day. Hrmm.. beer had never tasted that good before.. like.. seriously. Ben, Jessie, Joe, and her hot cuzzy, Waffle(Guo something*) was there drinking with me. My cellie was being snatched away while texting B cuz they complained that I sms too much. lols. -yes larh.. the night's for sayEngs- After 3 full glasses of beer, feeling a lil' tipsy, I played pool with Ben & Waffle. The other two women were emo-talking. heehee.. I beat Ben!!! ahahaha!!!!!!! neh neh neh booo booo!! After pool, I played another game with Waffle. Drank like another 2 glasses I think.. Till bout 2 am, when the pub closed. I couldn't walk straight, neither can I drive. I couldn't even remember much of it. But I do remember Waffle driving me in my car home and parked nicely for me. Ahaha! Such gentleman. Too bad he's going back to UK soon or else I'll make him another drinking buddy of mine. AHAHAH!! Girls.. I think he's up for grabs! I SO LOVE my sayEngs lar.. BIG TIME! hehehe.. looking forward to Recharge & Singapore trip.. heheh.. jom yEngs..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home