Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My Pain From Thee

And again, disappointment.
Never the first to put the shine on my face.
Not even on my special day.
Never got the treatment I've always wanted and dreamt of.
It's not a big favour to ask, just the basic, you know.
Perhaps, thee doesn't know how to love.
Bleeding heart.
............................................................................................
I find this cute. Read this. My last birthday wish of the day. Four minutes to twelve. From a good friend, Daryll Tan.
"haha..buaibuai bday.. hi hi old day! haha..story: not long ago..baby wei hui was born..out she came n went on 2 sch after a few yrs of noobness at walking..assunta high..where gals r gals..they rule d whole sch n WH ruled her class with her caveladies!(haha) worked with sum eyethingy..hv awesome frens, eg Daryll tan. >D now in taylors..zapping many guys n partying hard.(but plz do take care n behave!) HAPPY BDAY gal! hv a gd one! xoxo"
Thanks sweetie, this is the cavelady. funny guy.

I was at Dream Centre the night before my birthday when I watched Sara, my sweetie and Daryll perform. They all looked fab that night, the crowd was awesome, the emcees were talented, Juwita Suwito was darn good (now, who wants to get me her album. xoxo), .. but I missed the whole surprise part as I left early for my own party. Sorry hun, I owe you one kay?

I'm kinda into jazz lately. Especially Norah Jones' music. Everything was pretty messed up, I've been really moody and have been stressed out by little little things. You might say it's the time of the month, but I know, it's not. I needed something, or maybe someone to be there for me. Noticed how many things have changed ever since I left highschool, started to see the real person behind those masks. Amazed, I really am. Found myself loads of new, awesome friends (e.g. Joe and ..). People who I could rely on, turn to when I need someone, to be my listener and companion.. Consider myself fortunate, for everything I am today, for the pretty faces in my world. Not to mention my crazy yet lovely collegemates. (Thanks, Cindy, for the Baskin Robbin, muuah).

Ones I love like brothers, and sisters, really.. My listeners.. My blog readers.. Ones who love and care bout' me, those sweet greetings and concerns, much appreciations.








Pretending that it doesn't matter, hurts.
Still love, but broken inside.
I'm so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home