Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bar Club 19/12




Bar Club was packed last night. *sweats* We had a bottle of Smirnoff. Just so you know, I was never a fan of Vodka. I much prefer Whisky and Rum personally. Finally got the '747' tag off me as Bryant said I've bailed on him too many times. *laughoutloud*

Gotta thank him for those advices he gave last night. He does make sense you know, I didn't know he could. hehe. *kiddin boss* True enough, a distance is always good. I'm only eighteen for goodness sake! I've got studies, and I've got T.I.S to run. I've long forgotten my priorities, my initial plans. Now, I remember, and will bare it in mind, all the time.


Its New Year's Eve tomorrow.



Any plans for you readers? Perhaps a gathering with friends, or a dinner with family. To those who're celebrating with lovers, I envy you. Treasure every moment, observe their body language, adore every bit about them.


I'll be plan-less after countdown at Hartamas. Any of you could gimme a ring any time then.





Anyway, Cheers. Much love.




Highlights ..






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home