Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day











This year's Christmas didn't quite turn out well. Spent my Christmas Eve at Zen's first, then to Mardigras. Boring, ended up in.. tears. fcuk. Christmas was better. Had dinner at Nick.D's with Joe and Bryant. Met 'more' white people (hahah..) and Tristen*, his childhood friend. Got some pressies from both Nick and his mom. Thank You. Dinner was superduper-yummay! Cheers to the cook. Aunt Veronica's Carrot Cake was irresistable. Daryll was showin' off his new Ipod to Bryant, Bryant was so excited bout his presents, Joe got this really cute earrings and SQ got a pretty lil'white cap from me. see see.. I readcha mind! lalala~ ooouh.. he got his girlfriend this really really ADORABLE Penguin PJ and was so ashamed of carrying the paper bag outta La Senza (told by Joe) hahahah!!

Headed off to Passion after dinner and had a bottle of Jim Beam to ourselves. It was just the five of us in the club, on the comfy couch with chips, with some "familiar" songs being played. By the end of the night, someone got drunk. No more elaborations ayte? Next and the last stop was at Q Ba, Westin. There we met our LIMA babes.. ooooOH sexays.. ;) yeaa.. not to mention that I lost my camera. yea.. my baby.. precious lil' thing. sobs. It's okay. It's cool...... cries.

Earlier, I went for a walk at Midvalley with Mel as we were both so FREAGGIN bored. Finally ended up at Picadilly, my favourite hangout spot. shh.. ain't gonna bring you there. lalala~ Dom joined us too. Bumped into lil'Kirsten, her petbro, Amy and John. Helloe.. I wonder how much's the cost of a rented room there. It'll be so darn cool man.














Sorry for the pain that I've put you through. Thanks for everything. Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home