Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Recent

Work. Party. Work.





























*Thanks sweetie for those lovely chocolates.*

People still owe me 810 bucks in total. Wait, plus another 400 from the fcuker. Broke shyt. Actually no, I just wanna get my sizzling Nano and my sexy Tissot.
(yes, yes, whatever).
Mardigras' startin to play lousy music. The whole place's turning into Maison. yucks!
Bar Club looks pretty cool and plays pretty good music. Next venue should be that.
oOoo..Oooo.. (Dixxie..sowee bout last night.) and that stranger who bought lotsa shots from me, you're the man. hahah.. Met Darren aka darlin Peter, Kishen, and cutiepie Ivan.Y the other night at Mardi. Man.. I haven't seen them in ages! Great to have you guys back. (Lookin good with those piercings Darren.. all stylo-mylo aye?)

- Whoever's up for shopping, gimme a ring. Ive got a couple of stuffs to get and I feel like havin a companion this time. Ring Ring..?
- Wanna bake with me? I need a m.oven. Ring Ring...?
- Ill most likely be at Langkawi from 1st to 9th or 12th of December. Whoever's planning to go there, perhaps you would wanna consider the 9th to 12th of December. hint hint.?
- I desperately need a good laugh. Late Night movies with me? I don't mind movie marathon too.
- An emo gathering shall be held soon. A heart-to-heart talk with boosts and chips. In comfy boxers and boxers shorts.


I'm so agreeing to this quote:
Our love must not be a thing of words and fine talk.
It must be a thing of action & sincerity.

John 3:18


God sure knows everything. The past and future, he knows it all. He's a Savior. Amen.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home