Friday, January 04, 2008

Sleep & Resolution


Sleeping is essential. you and I sleep, everyone else, even the animals sleep. And again, of course, fishes don't. The beauty experts say it is a must to have at least a seven hours of sleep daily. Some say eight. While my former biology tutor, Ms.Nirmala said, "nah.. just a three to four hours of sleep is good enuff.." . Should you listen to her, don't point your finger at me when you doze off in class or at work.

It is important for me to have my 'beauty sleep' or I'll face a lot of problems, emotionally, mentally and physically. Another thing about me is, no matter how early I sleep, it is a must for me to wake up at specifically 10am or I'll be yawning the whole afternoon. ain't kiddin you. I'm pretty sure some of you face the same problem as I do, or is that just a bad habit. what say you?

I've been waking up in the late afternoon for the past few days due to the late parties and drinking sessions. Complexion's so dry and dull now. More healthy food for me from now on, less carbs and fats. tralalalalala~ like seriously (in that bitchay tone) . I guess I can never escape from alcohol for long. Finally, I'm back to work tomorrow night, which means free flow all night long! up till 3 in the morning! Drink and Drive! urhmm.. It is Joe who's driving tomorrow as she'll be working at Cynna. wooohooo. Least Scary-Nights driving.

It is already the 4th of January. Two solid months have passed and the carefree holidays are coming to an end. I'm pretty much looking forward to it actually. Guess I'll be majoring in PR in the coming semester and I obviously pray that it will be a better one as compared to the last. More events organizing, more new faces, more time of my own as my boyfriend will be leaving to Aussie in February. In exact, the Valentine's Day! How horrible can my special day be? All these years; 18 years, 1 month and 4 days, I never fucking had a good, memorable
Valentine's Day. Looking at every girl around me getting gifts and receiving big bouquet of Roses and Lilies at their doorsteps, candlelit dinners, slow-dances, and even having a DATE which I never did! I mean I did have dates on Valentine's Day before but not with "my own boyfriend"??

OH God Bless Ding Dong.. *sobs*

As I was saying earlier, classes will be starting in three days time. As forgetful as I am, I have not registered my subjects for this semester yet and I still have a borrowed book with me which I'll get fined when I return it to the college. ouch! Wonder how much will it cost..

Lets see.. What's my 2008 Resolution.

- hook up with a rich-ass, gentleman hottie
- get a boob-job in Japan
- shave my head bald
- rob the bank
- kick my neighbour's dog
- make out with 12 guys, one monthly
- kill................

NAH......JUST KIDDIN! My neighbour doesn't even own a dog!
ahahahaha.. Here goes..

1) Get good grades
2) Make more $$
3) Socialize more
4) Work on the abs
5) Buy my own Coach & Tissot
6) Replace my lost camera
7) Move out to my own place (preferably Millennium Square)
8) Earn 10k by the end of the year
9) Cut my hair short
10) Get known!

I guess I should stop at 10 first. you know..the higher the hope, the higher the disappointment. *crossed fingers*






Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home