Tuesday, November 07, 2006

U're on my mind..


Yes U.... My SEJARAH textbook..My Addmath..My Biologi...My Moral..My BM...
U....... Pullin Me baCk...from the STRAIGHT A's.......*fcuk man..im duM....*

LOL....wht to do??? This' what happens when im stressed..and yeah..i'm still BLOGGIN' at this very moment.. Envy me?? U can blog too.. but not at this time right?? Becoz WHY...? SPM'S juz in SEVEN days .... Studies says eating Almond helps you to concentrate, EGGS & COFFEE boostes your MEMORY and CHEWING A GUM helps you recall your works easier.LOL.. I'm nawt sure if that's true.. I read on that while i was flipping through the mag yesterday.. So, givvit a try.. No harm right??

Now I have somethin more essential in mind. So yeah.. Adios babeh..! *cal me if u mizz meh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home