Friday, December 08, 2006

All bout PhatD



De title is : All bout PhatD.
Seventeen years of age.

Remember 5.11.1989.
Email and call ........***** =p
A newborn Christian and puts God above all.
Borned in P'nang. Living in Kay-elle.
Loves Family & Huns.
Current best buds are Ap & Eb.
Hangs out with huns and soulsizza.
Church kaki's are Sara & Abigail.
Luvs alchohols. Just a social drinker.
Hates Cigarettes. Hates the smoke.
Born to Shop but not with cash. wth??

Love me or Hate me.
Live to eat. Thts how i put on weight. *sobs*
Bitches & swears.
In search of the Perfect Mr. Right.
Adores men with good sense of humour, style, intelligence and personality.
Respects one with Dignity & Originality.
Fcuking hates wannabes, backstabbers, losers, desperados & fakes.
Capable of loving and hating.
The ultimate friend one could ever asked for and the worst enemy.
You mess with my friends, you mess with me.
Say you admire me, adore me, LOVE me.
If you can't stand me, DEAl with it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home