Wednesday, December 13, 2006



Early yesterday morning, I woke up with the feeling of excitement. Why? Silly me is goin to work. Others, David, Kenjoe and Justin as well. We reached Klang at bout 9.05am i guess? kenjoe was speeding at 120 therefore it didn't take long to reach. to be continued..


Ooops..sowee that i left ya hangin' . The ending is, some stuff happened and i'm not allowed to mention it to anyone cause someone muKA TEBAL.

Today, I Went out with Nick to hunt for jobs at Midvalley. Since 2 til round' 5. We had lunch at Sushi King then we went diff directions. why? He wanted to go to the arcade while i don't. We separated then. So yeah. I really dislike eating with him. He'll ask me whole lot of questions that guys wouldn't usually ask and he wouldn't eat much and it makes me look like a pig!. lol. Nick if ya're reading this.. HAHAH! Bought a piece SoftCookie and a bottle of Christmas Humbug candy. Christmas! Oh YEah i sure love it! Those beautiful decorations in the mall always gives me this warmth feeling. Sadly Malaysia doesn't snow or it'll be perfectO!
Christmas is actually a feast to remember the birth of Jesus. A day that brings families together to sit down for a proper dinner with turkeys and wine. Not forgetting prayers & gifts too. However, many took that for granted and turned that into a meaningless day. What a shame. I'm looking forward into celebrating Christmas with my beloveds. Gotta pen-off now. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home