Thursday, February 08, 2007

Vacation time!

Gawsh.. I totally despise Klang people, really. Had been contacting parent's of the participants since yesterday and ThESE people drives me crazy! Don't blame them for being uneducated, blame them for not trying hard enuff. By talking to them rises my blood pressure level up to my chest. They either don't want to listen to you or they ABSALUTELY don't get you. Their kids are so rude that one of them hung up on me after shouting "STUPID". Now you read me?
What more? I'm wanted at the seminar this coming Sat? You want me to look at their faces while putting a fake hello-im-nice-come-talk-to-me smile? FORGET it! I ain't doing it! I whined the whole time ever since Sean came back to the office that he ended up laughin at me, teasing me, telling Mr.Goh tht I 'Fat siu ze pei hei' and and.. wuteva.

I want a car. At least a Kelissa.. I don't care. I just wanna drive my ride around on MY OWN, WHENEVER I want. Blame the Sg' high tax! Or I would have gotten one decades ago.

Know what? The vacation my friends and I had been talking about, has to happen! Whether it's to PD, Redang or KK.. I insist on going! Cannot stand doing narthin here anymore. SPM result will be out soon! WOOoOoooHoOoOOoo!! Come to me babeh.. Many's afraid of it but not me. I want it out earlier. Best if it's tomorrow. NEVER-Gonna-HAPPEN..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home