Monday, January 29, 2007

Love yet Hate?

WORK work work.. Am I a workaholic? I might have to work for another year if the school does not extend the closing date.. Course to take? I guess I sorta know.. SHhh.. U don't hafta know..
If I were an affluent missy.. I would just shop my day off and goyang-kaki in the night.. But life's never easy.. For a couple of days before today I worked at the roadshow held in 1u, along with Ap, Vince, EJ, Kish, Jase, Daryll and Izzat*. Had fun at work, superbly relaxing massages from Vince, got REJECTED by all the customers, stuffed myself with foods all the way up to my chest, and not forgetting that I got LOST IN SUBANG with the blurrest penguin alive.. Hey, it takes two to clap okayy so don't put all the blame on me! >P

After work today, I was supposed to change aunt's pineapple tart at mv and hit the gym later, as planned. Knowing me.. the laziest lass alive..!!.. I skipped the last part and head home straight. I was too tired, too much of Latic*acids accumulated in my shoulders and legs due to the many plastic bags I was carrying there and back. I may love being me, but hey!.. my life suX! So yeah, I bet those fellas MUST BE MISSING ME at work.. don't break my records ayte? Be GOOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home