Monday, January 15, 2007

Guess? Addiction ??


Secret Top Zip


Athena Small Satchel


Corinne Mini Top Zip

Well well well.. The floods over at Johor sure is bad. Even our neighbour, Singapore too. Coincidentally, Thomson Road's one of the flooded areas and wORSE!, that's where my bus's gonna stop the day after tomorrow! DAMMIT! Will the trip be cancelled?? NooOOoOoo pls nOOooooOoO.. Imgonnadie.. Open Day's on the 18-20 and if I can't make it because of that stupid flood, how am I gonna decide which col to enter????!!?? OWHHARRGHHHH... My life sUx! Does anybody know anyway to trigger ASTHMA? I mean like you know.. usin pepper or something...? ImSOMean... My mind is everywhere now....~~ Just went for facial this afternoon and my face is SOFCUKINRED now.. pls help and not laugh. My salary's not out yet.. whyyy...????!!!?? Im so BROKE these days.. Especially after Lagoon the other day. I'm left with only a miserable 50 bucks note in my purse. DARNITT.. This post is full of vulgarities..muststop! MusTstop! CONtrollll.... InHALE...EXHAle.....INhale....exhALE... I really regret for not gettin' my pair of Birkenstock thongs the other day. SOGONNAGETIT this time! My lil Cherry thongs...come to mama.. I've been eyeing on these Signature bags from Guess?. It's the Corinne Mini Top Zip, Athena Small Satchel, and the Secret Top Zip . Wonder will it be cheaper if i gettit from Sg...?

AhhahHhhhh.. wondering in my wonderland was what i juz told Ivan when he asked me "hows stuffs at college.." Hello my dear, I haven't started college yet. tsktsk..
hahaha.....gonna go find my hawttie soon.. mwahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home