Thursday, January 11, 2007

Darynnedewheyz's being silly

11:28 am in exact. With my eyes half-opened i'm blogging. Blogging about craps that you will soon read. Which is after this. There.. CRAPS.
_-juz being silly-_

I'm now left alone in the office as Sean has gone out for appointments. I have not had my breakfast this morning and I have no idea what to have for lunch later. I really don't have any appetite for now.. All I want is my beauty sleep. GOSH.. How I wish there's a HUGE COMFY bed upstairs which appeared in my mind most of the time. Well, then you will see me gettin fired for grabbing all documents and laptops upstairs to do my work there. HaHhh..
The rubbish bin next to me is full of rubbish. That ain't no ordinary rubbish.. It was thrown ONLY by a lass named Goh Wei Hui. Sweet wrappers, Watson's plastic bag, tissues and etcetera. Trashes..

Tomorrow i'll be goin' to lagoon with YOU-KNOW-WHO. We planned it all days ago. The trouble is, this' the time of the month! which i hope it'll end sooner than TOMORROW. In addition, we'll be going there in the MORNING. After so many days of waking-up early to work, can't I just rest for a day? Well, i mean at least let me sleep a lil while more..? Tsktsk.. It's not like there are any hot guys comin along...are they? Those tight biceps and toned abs..Those pretty looking faces with a brain of Sir Isaac Newton. Whoever that is.. He's a scientist alright? I just remembered his name! heck.. Unlike those we often see who looks like mummies.. Paranoids who thinks their body are well toned when it's actually just their BONES... Can't stand the sight of these people. I once read this sign thingy sold at a stall that says;
'I may be FAT, but you're UGLY, and I can DIET!'

Now i'm feeling really urgent.. Ciao.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home