Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Mwahh



Working in the office is such a drudgery. Not to say its hard but i'm just not that kinda person who could stick mybutt on the chair for hours. Well yeah, nine hours of work wasn't that hard afterall. I was practically sitting the entire time and maybe jumped around the office a lil when Sean's away and mayBE annoyed Royston by 'intruding his privacy'.. (that was what he said.) hAH. I saw some pics before he noticed it anyways..hahaha..(Roysss..dun be mad..hahaha) That shall be a secret. All I did the whole day was either calling cust. or chatting and laughin with Royston. Joker.. He's really into his chiq I can tell. Yeah, at the same time *kap-lui* and asking me to introduce some chiqs to him. blarghhh.. Be GOOD.. Sean was so pissed over some matter at work. CHilllll...! Life is still young. Having only the three of us at the office sure was boring.
Just in case if you don't know it, I PASSED my driving test! Lets CElebRAte!!!! Handed in my photograph today so i guess i'll be gettin my licence soon. Kenjoe promised me to let me drive his SLK and i juz can't wait no more. Speaking of which, that poor lil' thang BEGGED him back. Hell yeah we saw that comin. lol..typical thang.. how saddd.. get real you lil' thang....! He has lost trust and faith in you. What more? LOVE?? I may not be able to predict the future but the past, her history, dragged her down the drain. Go
down low girl . Oh i forgot, she wants to FLY HIGH..
I don't wanna be mean to her, but i juz can't help it. I'm already nice enough to encourage someone to forgive and forget as that's the true meaning of Christmas. That's how she received his Christmas greeting. Thank me. But look, what happened? Ahhh.. She's as childish as ever.
You guys..another year is about to end. Let's all pray for prosperity and happiness. May peace & wisdom live within us. LovaDova,Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home