Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Its exactly 1:26 pm now and i juz came back from lunch with my girls. Haven't actually seen them in a while besides Elissa. I was supposed to meet up with Sara to have lunch with her but..heeehh.. it was a last minute thing alright. Had indian food for two days in a row already. Kayu's then Raju's. Next i wanna go to Murni's or William's. Ebelin's birthday, i have no clue. I'm already plannin for the ex-form-fives gathering which i have Sunway Lagoon in mind. Bet it would be fun to go out with just girls. You know, go for rides, swim like idiots,make hell lots of noises, Havoc! Just hope the feedback would be good. Then after that we can go for a dinner at fancy restaurants or even MAMAKS for all i care..it'll be hell lot of fun!

Hmmm..Speaking of which, if i have cash, i might consider buying some shares. hahahahaha.... when my share rises, ill buy lots and lotsa things for myself . muahahaha.. Name it. Ipod, Nokia's, Notebooks, bags, shoes, liquors, Ice wines, my own house, cars, Diors, LVs, Versace's and whole lot more. Well, maybe a

Bou-staurant (boutique + restaurant two in one)as well. A signature of my own with my shoe collections and all the luxurious clothes and accessories. Fantastic! Marvelous! Tremendous! Whatever!

Somebody's so busybody tryin to peep at my blog when its being written halfway. (HAHAH So PAT!! U SUX) Now he's acting childish ignoring me for a MINUTE. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Joker dude. (U owe me an Ipod from now.) hahaha..nah kiddin. Later his girlfriend bring parang* and chop me into pieces. Lol.

Till then..much love, LovaDova,Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home