Monday, January 22, 2007

Dilemma HaHahhz

Dear bloggy,

Forgive me for I have not been blogging in days. I know you miss me and here I am. As you can see, I'm a busy lady and am currently in DILEMMA. I went to Singapore the other day and just came back two days ago. There, I went to Temasek & Ngee Ann's open day to enquire about the courses that I want to take. I don't know exactly what course to take, all I know is that I want to do PR, Advertising and Event Management. I first went to Temasek and checked out their Diploma in Communication and Media Management, which was quite interesting if I want to do it as a part-time course, but.. as a career, it is definitely not a good idea. And so, they directed me to the Marketing section which has the subjects that I want ACCORDING TO SOME LADY THERE. So yeah, they left me confused.
The next day, Royston accompanied me to Ngee Ann to check out their Diploma in Mass Communication. Now according to one of the lecturers there, Temasek had mislead-ed me as Mass Comm's exactly what I wanted and not Marketing. So okay..went for a short campus tour just to find out that their mass comm building looks retarded. I didn't really went in to see their equipments and classrooms because Royston had to leave early to be there at the airport for his girlfriend's arrival from Australia. So, again, I was left alone, confused and frustrated. Not because I met a *rival* (said Roy), but because I couldn't make up my mind of which campus to enrol in.
When I got home, I mean my cousin's house, I discussed with my uncle about that matter. He then told me that marketing's good for me (thts wht Eli said too) provided I do well in the future, I'll then be able to get promoted easily, which means i'll be making BIG-BUCKS! As for Mass Comm, he said if I have a passion for it, then just go for it and I will too be successful since I enjoy meeting people and it's also a course with a very wide job scope. Like duh I know that..but.. there will be alot..as in ALOT of writing and I have to master my language really well which I don't think I'm good at??$%#@*& *a blow of sigh* AgAIN for the third time, I'm left FCUKINCONFUSED! Well, that applied until this very day!

Should I do Marketing or Mass Comm?

Please do comment as it will be much appreciated.

Along the way of course I went to shop a little before going home..like DUH...Brought back a whole big bag of brochures and a luggage full of ........*my things*



Yesterday, Abigail, Sara and I spent our day together at 1u. It was more of like soulsisbondingtime according to Sara. Funny she.. Had lunch at Italianese* then went to visit Jamie, Sara's friend whom Abigail and I dislike, at Camp 5. Oh and guess what?! The dude at the counter's so hAWT! We then walked further in and BAM! Another hAWT guy..another..and ANother.. The final one's a mix-mat-salleh. We're definitely going there to rock-climb one day!!
After that, we left to Mont Kiara to checkout the flea market. Min Ching, Leo's former president was there having ice-cream at Lekka Lekka with her bunch of friends. After walking a lil while, we grabbed a drink at Starbuck and left to Damansara. Bought a few pieces of top and dropped Abigail at 1u then Sara followed me home to wait for her parents.

Then today, Ee May, Ebelin, Aipeng, David and I went out to checkout a few colleges. Had lunch at Eden cafe after fetching Janice then went to our first destination which is Taylor's. Enquired alot on Mass Comm and Hotel Management and Andrew, the guy who spoke to us was really friendly. We were tour-ed around the college and it really caught our interest. Next we went to KDU and had a hard time finding for a parking space. There we saw Yoke Hang and as usual, she's being not-so-nice.. Its her..why bother? Anyone could have thrown her a thousand insults but its her nature to be THAT WAY. So used to it already.. Ee May wuz so pissed with her.. Luv you Mayzz..!
Later we drove to IACT and honestly, that place SUCKS. like some cheap college..imagine Andrew Choo's tuition centre as a COLLEGE. Ridiculous enuf to you? That's how bad it looks and I really don't know whats so good about that college. SO.. being pigs.. we hunted for FOOD.. Ended up at MCD's. Lol. Well, I guess that's about it besides that I almost took David's life away. He could hardly catch his breath says he but he's buLLSHITTING i knoe.. my driving skills AINTTHATBAD.. STOP exaggerating!

Oh btw, I went to that Hot-Guys-Boutique again to get a present for a friend.
And this' what happened..AGAIN..

Me: I want to get a shirt for my friend.
He: What's his size?
Me: Large maybe? But this looks big (holding up a t-shirt)
He: Actually, this kinda shirts are meant to be a lil more body hugging so you might
wanna consider the Medium instead.
Me: AhaHh.. I see.. erm..
He: *takes off his sweater AGAIN* Is his shoulder broader than mine?
Me: *Giggles* U know what? This' the SECOND time someone STRIP infront of me in this shop you know..
He: OH NOnO.... #@$&*%!#%&*!!

*LAUGHOUTLOUD*

Pls do comment on which course you think i'm most suitable for ayte??. Mwachhss.. Lovadova, Me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home