Friday, February 02, 2007

Lalalalala...*tadaaaa*

The 'Bite Of Sin' of the day..
Mozarella Cheese Pita ..
How long does it take to burn those calories away this time..
Oh-So-Sinful..

The second last day of the roadshow, with hope that I would be able to get my own sales.. and nawt *picking dead chicken* (Sean..Daryll..you guys.. YOU HEAR ME???!!!!)
Meanie ole' folks.. lol

Someone called me 'weird'.. Why so? Say who?
Wei Hui's juz One-Of-The-Kind.
Ain't no typical bimbo on the street.

Last night Nick came over to join Vince & I for dinner. It was Vince's burfday. Customers all thought he was 29. Sadnesssss.. Its alright darl.. you're just 23 to me. LOL . Being the mean-ole-vince, he made fun of Daryll without him realizing. Poor thang.. I wuz laughin my head off at the side. "...is this the time to laugh or...."
See, I'm actually quite nice after all.. the least I could do was to buy them birthday gifts and dinner!

I'm all broke now.. looking forward into my pay and CNY red packets! Missing Thomson!!!!! Yeay.. will be seeing him soon, in bout' less than a month time. Superbly funny fella..

Ayte huns.. out to work now. ADIOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home