Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Posaaa

Another day of TORTURE. I'm assigned to call 500 peops by Friday and how the fcuk is that possible? Screw that..
Christmas wishlist:-
-PDA
-Ipod
-Laptop
-New friends
-Boyfriends??$#@!%&

Speaking of which, digital mall welcomed my visit today. wtheck?
Was browsing through the shops checking out every laptops possible. Toshiba or HP???
Fell in love with a couple of O2's. Even when i've gotten my paycheck, im still blarddy broke!
I'm outta control when it comes to spending. Daddi always says, "Save some for the rainy day.." yadada.. i kno i kno.. bb bbbu buttt.... How could i?
Oh.. one thing that's worth celebrating, Vince got hired as full-timer! Congrats my dear.. mwachs!

~outta here...~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home