Thursday, February 08, 2007

Vice Versa

Another day of misery. First came a news saying that i have to BE THERE on Sat which I will be the non-mandarin-speaking lass at the registration . Then came a manwhore knocking at the door, which completely spoiled my morning of the day. Lastly, an unpleasent message appeared on an unfortunate's tag board with my name as the sender, which was such a disgrace to my popularity. That lifeless biatch is gonna pay for it.

Topic up next, Vice-Versa.
Can girls live without boys? Can boys live without girls?
Either way, its possible. But, preferably not, of course.

Wanna hear what I say? Boys come and go, but friends stays.
A solid and genuine friendship will never break.

VACATION, VACATION, VACATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home