Saturday, January 12, 2008

Palacio, First Day.

Arrived at Palacio, 8.05 sharp. Had the thought in mind that I was late.
Warmly welcomed by Oliviere* with a glass of the house's special, Margarita. Turqoise in colour, pretty strong for a drink. I was then introduced to this two gentlemen. One of em' looked familiar.

"Where have I met him before.." "Where have I met HER before.."

OUH. Bar Club. He's a friend of Bryant.
OUH. Maison. She drank with Bryant and I, the one who got into a car crash.

Turned out that he owns Jose Cuervo in Malaysia. Impressive aye?
The other gentleman bought us both another drink. Orange slice Vodka.. or somethin like that.
It was a smooth drink,.. and talk.

Stood there as I waited for the expected crowd, "Come here, have a drink," asked Oliviere.
And there, another drink..a glass of Jose Cuervo. I could feel the heat already, it was only 9.
More crowd came in after eleven, spenders. From Retro House to .. by Mr.Q . It was good, for me. RM280.00 for a bottle of Chivas or Jack Daniels, cheapest in Heritage Row! but hey. Come only if you're well-dressed and looking good. Open a bottle or two, bring just a couple of friends at a time, and enjoy every moment there with smooth music.

By the end of the night, both my foot were aching like I've tip-toed for hours.
Had some Lok-Lok's after work with Joe. It was all good.

Now, three more hours till I serve Palacio, again. Get this one month probation done and I'm all good.
Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home