Thursday, November 09, 2006

Truth vs Lies

I pretty much adore Mayz's tag, THO its filled with vulgarities. Who is that to blame? The girl named SHE, Anonymous and *Sabrina.. I find it funny tho.. Juz an entertainment to loosen my mind before the major was what i needed. Don't u agree with me? Now everyone's bangin' tht three fellas on the tagboard. Darn funny.. We're practically enjoyin it. +P

Wonder what's on Miss Sabrina's mind... Well we can't blame her for being born guillable, juz that i think she should be old enuf to think for herself of who's right and wrong.

Kjoe : Know NOTHIN but the TRUTH before you speak.

I totally agree with that. U know, whateva u say reflects on yaself. That shows how low your mentality is. Not to say you're STUPID but..you know.. Believing in the wrong person's word is a big mistake which you have to avoid. Or should i say its a MUST TO AVOID. You won't know if the whole world turns against you the next minute juz because of that silly mistake. On the other hand, if you've chosen the right side, you would have the world to back you up, as the right side is The Truth. Whether or not my word is to be taken seriously is absalutely up to you. I have nothing to lose as I've done my part by saying all this and make myself sound LAME. Yea..lame.. But wth.. its the TRUTH im speakin of. Dare U call me LAme! *slaps* LOL. I'll be back in school tomorrow. The very LAST DAY before the MAjor. What a thrill. After that(spm), I can FLY...! Up high into the sky....wOooOooOooo....But i must first find my wings.. Those beautiful wings of mine.. those in my imagination.. lol.. i'm a DreaMER as u can see. Well, thats about it for now. I'm a very lazy lass and needs to get started on my work now.U know.. im not that *I'm-a-straight A-scholar*. So before I fail even more, I better brush up! Towards the TRIUMPH* my friends... *cheers*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home