Thursday, January 17, 2008

Adobe Photoshop Task-1

Had Introduction to Computer Graphic earlier and was late for half-an-hour.
"Sorry Ms. I'm late and I've got no excuses.."
*stares at me*
"Okay. I will mark you absent.
*rolls my eyes and walk away*

blaahhhh... she has the right to be mad.. DUH. Come on. Be reasonable man. And so, she taught me Adobe Photoshop today.The first proper lesson, something new for me, some tools I've never used. I was taught to edit, join two pictures together, and a little here and there. Here're my masterpieces of the day.


ICG Task-1







ft. Darynne G








featuring DJ Warren-V


*LAUGHOUTLOUD!!* Sorry pak-cik.. ive got itchy fingers :x





Please forgive the work of an amatuer. Will work on it. ;)




Darynne, signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home