Monday, November 13, 2006

The Voice Within

Time has devoured my memories. Memories of you and me. I no longer remember the feelings of having you, I no longer feel the way I used to. You have made a decision. A decision of leaving me behind. You were not here when I needed you most. You were not aware that I was suffocating. You were given chances but you blew it off. You gave up on me, you gave up on us. It is my obligation to forever love you, also to put it in action. But sorry, that I cannot do. I tried and still am, I really want to but I can't just fake it. Time is what I need, to get over the pain you put me through, the many lonely hours. I'm not as strong as you think I am, I'm no other than an ordinary girl. When I was captured in our moment screen, I toughen myself and tell myself no, No, I have got to move on. Don't let my past hold me back. Now all I seek is light, the light to lead me out of darkness, out of the shadow of my darkest secret, which now I need to erase. Keep only the sweet and beautiful, get rid of the rotten and bitter. It is the only way to temporarily mend the hole in me, until the time is right, I shall remain silent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home