Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Disappointment

Just as I thought, a screwed up Valentine's. Just like what i've written in my previous post. But, at least I've got a sales.. *giggles*

As was supposed to happen but did not..;
-Have dinner with Muyo

- Enjoy myself in the lonely evening
- Meet up with David and Ebelin ( I accidentally fooled David by gettin him stucked in the jam, TWICE and ended up leavin him alone and Justin at Hartamas without even meeting them )
My most sincere apology to you, David. Don't be mad....


And what happened??..
- Havin' a nice guy driving me to my customer's house to make a transaction.
-Shisha with Eu Joh, Nas, Kishen, Andrew and Muyo.
-Stoned there..
-Played foos at Breakers
-Daryll saw me but messaged me instead of GReetiNG me.. rudeness..
(I juz received the msg this morning kay..)


A night without my Mr. Right.. and the girls..





My girls were practically enjoying themselves with their lovers that night.
These three souls then came into my mind all of a sudden.
A) A crush I've had on him since long ago. Unfortunately, he's got someone else in his eyes. I won't cry over him, I'll just walk away, like I did. Watching him from every corner, upsets me, especially when he doesn't know my existance.
B) A crush who's so good but with words to the high almighty. Moreover, he's already got someone havin' a crush on him long before me. A person I trully cared for and I will not ruin it. I love them.
C) A nice guy who came into the picture, not long ago. I reads him, but I don't know if I could trust him. Getting hurt is the last thing I wanna do, as well as hurting him.

I don't know if I have time for anybody, it's upsetting, frustrating. All I need is just a hug, someone telling me that everything would be alright, Trust Me, Have Faith. At times, I just felt like closing my eyes, forever I sleep, until the very day comes, where the prince on the white horse comes, kisses me, and happily we live, like.. no other.


I cannot wait to get outta this place. I need some sparks in my love life. Wuteva..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home