Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Prove it

Good things come and gone.
It's life.
Just live on with it.
To the full.

Changes we'll undergo in life, the stages of obstacles.
Shall not pray for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs. Amen.
To obey the Ten Commandments, or the consequences you face.
At the end of the day, The One we'll look up to.
I believe.








The Story That Might Interest You.

Like many of you already know, mom doesn't live with me.
Yet, I am getting more freedom than i am supposed to get.
Well, there are the goods and bads you see. but I'd say NO LOST.
Individuals around me are equally GORGEOUS, good, and lovely.
Therefore, I love being ME.





This year's gonna be filled with changes. Hopefully, more joy and laughters, less tears.
A changes in faces and surroundings round' me is gonna be nice, I think.
I wanna love and beloved.
I wanna give more than I take, do not mind.
The Camwhore stays, that's for sure.






Yesterday, watched 'Twins Mission' with dad, chingyee and sis. Hilarious.
Shopped a lil with couzzy and even met up with muyo. That guy kept stepping on my tails, urghh. I wanted to tell him that he could get his CK at old wing Jusco. lol. Lazy to walk there lar hun. Showered Diva with hundred over bucks, my purse aches. But, no. I love what I bought. heheh. Chatted with muyo till three in the mornin. Dawggie.. cute. Pok.. not cute. Shyts.. disgusting .




Tonight, I'm supposed to hangout with Jo, Funghow and all. No transport, how? Funghow better get back to me asap or ill juz call eujoh to pool with me. Wait, no, should call Nick and Vince. Gonna bug them again! hahah.



Peng.. where're youuu.. Mayz.. wanna pool? Ebe.. Can you sneakout?? Eli.. I wanna hug youu!!





Prove it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home