Sunday, February 18, 2007

Uncle Thomas'
















At uncle Thomas' place, Thomson's house. There i met two most adorable kids alive and fell in love with a lil' boy named Tommy, which is Thomson's brother. He's so darn cute and good looking. I luv Julian, the lil'baby in uncle Lucas' arms. I so want a baby like him, like an angel sent from the above, heaven. The pretty lil' girl who sticks around me the entire night kept me happy the whole time. She just lOVE to manja with me and even made me carry her upside down.Oh and yeah..she kissed me twice! Not forgetting that i lifted Tommy, Adrian, Jasmine and the other girl whom I had forgotten her name one by one makin them 'FLY' like superman on my knees and hands. (Can you imagine that?) Luckily they were all skinny or else i would have died getting squashed like mash potatoes. *plak* . While Thomson, the man of the day kept makin me take picture with him. You know..the husband-wife thingy, where Jasmine joined in to be our lil' daughter. There, One Big Happy Family Portrait. *sigh* I'm just so popular amongst the kids that it kept them awake till 3 in the mornin' when i left. Sweet..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home