Thursday, January 24, 2008

Restart of 2008

Filled with anger, I went back to sleep. Trusting nobody, but myself and I.
It hurts to find out the truth about somebody, that he or she once betray you and pretend like it never happen. Day by day you fall for their words and get yourself trapped forever.
That's the end of my deepest cut I guess. Future is unpredictable. Who's fate leading me to next? Will it be for better or for worse?

*a blow of sigh*

I'll just become a lesbian-lah. It seems much easier. hahahah.
Or no Malaysian 'BOYS' to be precise.
This is the time when I realise how important are friends to me.
They've been there luvin' me all along. Thank You, I love youssss too.

CNY comin up next! Babes.. let's have steamboat to steam away our bad lucks. *lame* hahah. But if it really works, we should definitely do that, don't you think? Ebe's place is a must-go..
Our tradition. I actually thought of bringing my boyfriend there to join my best friends' gathering. Oh well, shyt happens, right?

Can I make the sandwiches? pwueezz pwueezz pwueezz.....? :)

We shall meet up once Ebelin and Eugene are back from 'Guangzou'* (however you spell that)

As for my *girlfriend*'s mom, let's all pray for her recovery. She's been a very kind and loving lady to all of us. We all like her a lot and would not want to lose her. Dear you, be strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home